The VOF service on Sunday, 7/19 at 10:30a will be broadcast using Facebook Live. You will be able to watch the service from your home or mobile device. What follows are instructions depending on your current situation with Facebook.
I DO NOT have a Facebook account and need to create one:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
2. Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. Click Sign Up.
3. To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
4. To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the "Confirm" box that shows up when you log in to Facebook.
5. To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account.
I have a Facebook account and want to watch the service on Facebook:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. In the search bar type "vofpeople" (without quotation marks).
3. Select Village of Faith Church.
4. To receive notification when future Facebook Live events are about to begin, just click the "Follow" and "Like" buttons under the picture of the church.
5. When you click on "Follow" a dropdown will appear. Make sure there is a checkmark in the Notifications section, next to "On".
6. Now you will receive a notification in your Facebook newsfeed every time VOF begins a Live event. The notification should include a link you can click to begin watching.